(NEWS10) – In honor of Father’s Day, we’re hearing from Capital Region fathers about what they love about their important role as dad.
In this story, Youell Dudley opens up about the positive impact his experience serving in the U.S. Army has had on his parenting.
While he claims to be great at girl talk, his teenage daughter, Kaitlyn, has another story to tell.
- Putin says Russia has approved coronavirus vaccine, one of his daughters has received it
- 08/11/2020: Another hot and sweaty day
- Wedding industry gets a win in court battle against NY State
- Back to school: Lawmakers debate safest options for students, teachers as schools prepare to reopen
- Saratoga YMCA moves equipment outside for workouts