(NEWS10) – In honor of Father’s Day, we’re hearing from Capital Region fathers about what they love about their important role as dad.
In this story, Youell Dudley opens up about the positive impact his experience serving in the U.S. Army has had on his parenting.
While he claims to be great at girl talk, his teenage daughter, Kaitlyn, has another story to tell.
- Twitter adds fact-check warnings to Trump tweets
- The Grand at Barnwell responds to allegations from families, staff and local leaders
- NYC white woman fired after backlash from racist Central Park confrontation
- States volunteer to host RNC as Trump considers moving it from North Carolina
- Wilton’s Grant Cottage to be featured in History Channel series