(NEWS10) – In honor of Father’s Day, we’re hearing from Capital Region fathers about what they love about their important role as dad.
In this story, Youell Dudley opens up about the positive impact his experience serving in the U.S. Army has had on his parenting.
While he claims to be great at girl talk, his teenage daughter, Kaitlyn, has another story to tell.
- Patriots continue preparations for first-place Bills
- Coxsackie second graders create voting video
- New funding announced for Nourish NY emergency food program
- Gov. Cuomo: NYS has third-lowest infection rate
- 3 COVID cases confirmed in the Ichabod Crane Central School District