SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) — A large tree limb came crashing down on cars stopped at a red light in Springfield Monday afternoon.
Crews were called to the scene on Carew Street after a tree limb came down, causing extensive damage to multiple vehicles at a red light. Heavy machinery was used to remove the tree parts from the road and off of the cars.
No serious injuries were reported. Springfield Fire says two people were taken to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
More from NEWS10:
- Photos: Lego unveils largest Lego Ideas set ever with 3,955-piece ‘Home Alone’ home recreation
- Pups hit the dogwalk to showcase top Halloween pet costumes
- Narrative of riders filming Philadelphia train rape is false, prosecutor says
- 5 Things to know this Friday, October 22
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: When You Shower, Do You Wash Your Hair First or Body First?