ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — As of Sunday, no curfew will go into effect in the city of Albany. Steve Smith, Public Information Officer for the city of Albany, debunked fake news via Twitter on Sunday evening.
We have also received calls here at News10 from concerned Albany citizens asking about additional businesses closing at 6 p.m. on Sunday. No government or health officials have released any information concerning such measures, as far as we can confirm.
- Tempered excitement over Indian Bowl staying alive
- Spa Catholic senior catcher prepares for UAlbany
- Jiu-jitsu academy reopens, defying executive order
- Unattended Memorial Day campfire burns nearly two acres, including campsite and belongings
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter