RHINEBECK, N.Y. (NEWS10)–For the next two weekends, vendors will be set up at the Dutchess County Fairgrounds serving that fair food you have been craving. Funnel cake, deep-fried Oreos, steak sandwiches, and Gyros can all be had, starting at 11 a.m. and going till 7 p.m.
Health officials were on-site Friday, making sure people had masks on and were social distancing as they waited in line.
You line up, prepay for what you want, and get a chip. You take the chip to the vender and order your food. Once you have your food, you follow the signs out, and back to your car.
The event is a nice way to escape the house and eat some of that summer food we all crave in a safe manner.
- Columbia County Democratic Committee accused of ‘fraudulently misrepresenting absentee mailing’
- Former President Jimmy Carter celebrates 96th birthday
- Can the coronavirus travel more than 6 feet in the air?
- Social Dilemma: If a woman asks a man out on a date, should she pay?
- 10/01/2020: Most will stay dry today