(CNN) — Facebook’s redesign is now official.
The social media giant announced the impending changes last year saying the update would be a more simple desktop design.
The new design is almost entirely white with very little of Facebook’s signature blue color.
There is now also the option to use “dark mode” on the desktop site.
The changes should happen automatically, or you can switch over manually by clicking “switch to new Facebook.”
- Biden’s first Cabinet picks diverse, historic
- Lawmakers push to pass COVID-19 relief bill before the end of the year
- Rock Hill Bakehouse giving a loaf of free bread to any neighbor in need out front
- Keep the mask: A vaccine won’t end the US crisis right away
- Washington County COVID update for Nov. 24