(CNN) — Facebook’s redesign is now official.
The social media giant announced the impending changes last year saying the update would be a more simple desktop design.
The new design is almost entirely white with very little of Facebook’s signature blue color.
There is now also the option to use “dark mode” on the desktop site.
The changes should happen automatically, or you can switch over manually by clicking “switch to new Facebook.”
- First supermoon of 2021: See the Pink Moon light up the night sky this month
- 98.3 TRY Social Dilemma: Do You Watch TV with the Subtitles On?
- Protests erupt after Black man killed in Minnesota when police officer fires into his vehicle
- Navigating traffic in the Capital Region with the NEWS10 ABC mobile app
- Gillibrand calls on FDA to investigate the potential harm of preservation additives in foods