(CNN) — Facebook is lending assistance to small businesses.
The social media giant is introducing Facebook Shops.
That is something that makes it easer for companies to create a single online store for customers to access them on Facebook and Instagram.
There is not charge in developing a Facebook Shop.
Facebook says this new application will make buying and selling online more simple.
- Amazon to retain 70% of temporary workers after pandemic
- Schenectady County reports 32nd coronavirus death in Saturday Update
- Skidmore college holds virtual commencement
- Columbia County reports 33rd death in Saturday coronavirus update
- Albany Police and Mayor warn residents away from South Station