ELIZABETHTOWN, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Essex County Public Health confirmed two new COVID-19 cases Monday. A third had also been confirmed but was already moved to recovery categorization upon confirmation.
The two remaining current cases join two others. Three of those four are hospitalized, and all are residents of the Essex Center in Elizabethtown. The new resident who was hospitalized had already been in the hospital while symptomatic.
The total of coronavirus cases in the county stood at 210 as of Monday.
- Texas will end mask mandate, allow businesses to reopen ‘100%’
- ‘Symbol of hatred’: No charges after KKK flag hangs next door to Black family’s home
- Biden involved with Senate Dems to pass $1.9T relief package
- Colorado man loses hunting privileges for life in 48 states after poaching spree
- Who is Lt. Gov. Kathy Hochul?