ELIZABETHTOWN, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Essex County Public Health reported three new COVID-19 cases Monday. All three were residents of the Essex Center for Nursing and Rehabilitation.
That added up to five active cases Monday, all from the Essex Center. There was one new death and one new hospitalization due to a coronavirus case, both also residents of the Essex Center.
The county has seen 203 total coronavirus cases. 41 of those have been nursing home residents.
- Local telehealth program on the horizon for emergency medicine
- Albany County Hockey Facility parking lot to host drive-thru Toys for Tots toy drop-off
- Credit union donates school supplies to students in Schenectady CSD
- WATCH: 22nd Congressional Debate
- Wood Theater cuts staff to part-time as pandemic furthers “dire situation”