The quarterback took some time away from the gridiron to virtually meet with Noah Marks, a young fan battling leukemia.
Noah’s father Dustin Marks says staff at Oishei Children’s Hospital found out the 7-year-old would be coming in for treatment and arraigned for the Bills fan to FaceTime with Allen.
Sandra Nagel, Noah’s grandmother, says he was able to show the quarterback how big of a fan he is – even holding up his own box of Josh’s Jaqs cereal.
“I talked with him a couple of hours later [after the FaceTime call], and he was so ecstatic he got to talk with Josh,” Nagel said. “I, deep in my heart, have a lot of gratitude to [Allen] for taking the time out of his busy day to make my grandson’s day—probably even his year.”
- Albany Academy boys golf sets impressive milestone with 250 straight regular season wins
- Curry, Stormo granted NCAA waivers
- Chatham closes regular season with win over Cairo-Durham
- Capital Region theaters welcome back movie goers
- 50 million and counting: 11 days out, early voting in 2020 surpasses 2016 total