BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A group home employee has been charged in the death of his foster child.
Byron Clark, who was 6 years old, was killed almost two years ago on Newburgh Avenue.
Jermaine St. John, 29, has been accused of manslaughter.
- Girl Scouts discuss the importance of voting
- How baseball hall of fame plans to tell the stories of 2020 season
- NYPL could become summer showcase league under MLB proposal
- Rensselaer Park Elementary may reopen
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes