BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — A former postal worker from Buffalo has admitted to not delivering more than 700 pieces of mail.
Wilson was stopped by customs officers at the Peace Bridge on Election Night. He told them the 700 pieces of mail they found in his trunk belonged to him and his mother.
On Monday, Wilson pleaded guilty to delaying or destroying U.S. mail. He faces a maximum of one year in prison and a $100,000 fine.
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach
- What lies ahead for the impeachment process against Trump?
- ValleyCats suing MLB and Houston Astros
- Unions sue over paid coronavirus quarantine leave
- Gloversville schools prepare for potential remote learning