BUFFALO, N.Y. (WIVB) — An investigation is underway after a vehicle was found vandalized with racist and homophobic graffiti on Saranac Avenue.
Buffalo Police Capt. Jeff Rinaldo confirmed that an investigation is underway, and that the incident is potentially a hate crime.
- UAlbany men’s basketball defeats NJIT 76-66, will play Hartford
- UAlbany men’s lacrosse defeats Colgate 15-9
- NY Judge grants preliminary injunction to 90 bars and restaurants, extending curfew
- Statement win for No. 10 Syracuse over No. 3 Virginia
- FDA authorizes Johnson & Johnson’s single-dose COVID-19 vaccine