(CNN) – Construction of a natural gas pipeline that was supposed to span three states is off.
Dominion energy and Duke energy say they’re canceling the Atlantic Coast Pipeline Project.
It was supposed to stretch across West Virginia, Virginia, and North Carolina but environmentalists sued to stop it.
The companies won a victory from the Supreme Court, but they say the project no longer makes sense economically.
- Patriots continue preparations for first-place Bills
- Coxsackie second graders create voting video
- New funding announced for Nourish NY emergency food program
- Gov. Cuomo: NYS has third-lowest infection rate
- 3 COVID cases confirmed in the Ichabod Crane Central School District