(CNN) – Construction of a natural gas pipeline that was supposed to span three states is off.
Dominion energy and Duke energy say they’re canceling the Atlantic Coast Pipeline Project.
It was supposed to stretch across West Virginia, Virginia, and North Carolina but environmentalists sued to stop it.
The companies won a victory from the Supreme Court, but they say the project no longer makes sense economically.
- If you haven’t received your $500-per-child stimulus check, the IRS has good news
- Man arrested for arson after Elks Lodge fire
- Trump gets endorsement of NYC police union
- Over $470k donated after North Carolina boy fatally shot at point-blank range while playing
- SU Football players sit out of practice again over COVID-19 concerns