ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)-Pet Zone employees at both Colonie and Crossgates malls will have access to the buildings in order to take care of remaining animals while both malls remain closed, per state mandate, in an effort to stop the spread of the coronavirus.
Colonie Animal Control, as well as Agriculture and Markets, have talked to employees and inspected both stores. They will continue to monitor the stores.
Concern for the well-being of the animals at both stores began after a social media post showed a 75% off all dogs sign.
All of the dogs have been adopted.
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Dramatic images show bus hanging off New York City overpass; driver refuses drug test
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway
- ‘Reimagine Rebuild Renew’: A look at the 2021 agenda for NYS