ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Gov. Andrew Cuomo and SUNY Chancellor Jim Malatras have launched an online “COVID-19 Case Tracker Dashboard” to monitor cases at each of the state’s 64 campuses. It comes as cases continue to spike at campuses in Oneonta and now Albany, following students returning to campus this fall. Chancellor Malatras joins us to address the state’s response.
- Mechanicville City School District preparing for possibility of yellow zone
- “We’ve tested our players over 600 times and have had 2 positives” Jim Boeheim post-game following win over Niagara
- Guerrier and Richmond help power Syracuse to blowout win over Niagara
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- Police: Troy man arrested after thefts from 5 construction sites