ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Gov. Andrew Cuomo and SUNY Chancellor Jim Malatras have launched an online “COVID-19 Case Tracker Dashboard” to monitor cases at each of the state’s 64 campuses. It comes as cases continue to spike at campuses in Oneonta and now Albany, following students returning to campus this fall. Chancellor Malatras joins us to address the state’s response.
- Kasir Goldston picks up first professional win
- Kasir Goldston set to make professional boxing debut
- Volunteer firefighter dies of injuries sustained battling blaze
- Monarchs Baseball League giving Section 2 players fall ball opportunity
- Bills relying on Andre Roberts’ dynamic return skills once again