ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A new report from two state education groups shows that 40% of school districts face fiscal or educational insolvency if the state continues with aid cuts this year. It comes as a public policy group is raising concerns about how the state is handling pay raises, after deferring scheduled raises for state employees for the third time.
- Statewide COVID-19 positivity rate at 5.77%
- Watch: Two officers push unconscious teen driver to safety in ‘miracle’ rescue
- Guilderland man arrested, charged with Assault, following reported Crossgates Mall stabbing incident
- $1,400 stimulus checks: Here’s where we stand halfway through January
- If you received unemployment benefits you could owe taxes