ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – SUNY officials are accelerating pooled surveillance testing, after positive cases as students return to school. And the state is also requiring all colleges in New York to return to remote learning if cases spike.
- Ponzi schemer Bernie Madoff dies in prison, AP source says
- Queen returns to royal duties 4 days after Prince Philip’s death
- Expert for the defense says Chauvin was justified in pinning down George Floyd
- Maserati crashes, wedges under freeway during police chase
- My Pillow CEO says Costco has dropped his products