ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The week started with a Health Department on Nursing Home Deaths that isn’t convincing everyone. But there are also new details on school, court, and mall reopenings, as the state continues to move forward from the Coronavirus.
- Ford, Bush presidential adviser Brent Scowcroft dies at 95
- Study shows second wave of layoffs underway
- DEC reminds hikers to use common sense when out on the trail
- Massachusetts coronavirus update: Governor Baker and officials news conference in Boston Friday
- Newsfeed Now: Walmart attack caught on video; Obituary goes viral