(CNN) — Elon Musk is now richer than Warren Buffett.
The Tesla CEO has become the world’s seventh wealthiest person, according to Bloomberg’s Billionaires Index.
Bloomberg reports that Musk’s fortune rose by more than $6 billion on Friday after Tesla stocks surged of which he owns 20%.
The 49-year-old is also the primary shareholder of SpaceX.
Meanwhile, Buffett’s fortune fell this week after he donated nearly $3 billion worth of Berkshire Hathaway stock to charity.
- Trump’s unemployment benefit orders ‘are complete mess’
- Record number of early ballots cast for Vermont primary on Tuesday
- NEN Xtra – Julian Edelman without Tom Brady–his right hand man
- Saratoga officials warn of potential low-risk coronavirus exposure
- LIVE: President Trump Returns to White House Briefing, Says ‘Shooting’ Outside White House Now ‘Under Control’