SCHENECTADY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- Nurses from Ellis Hospital and Bellevue Woman’s Center have a rally planned for Friday at noon at Ellis Hospital.
They say the hospital and women’s care center are refusing to create better working conditions and better patient care. They also say senior managers earn over-sized salaries.
Nurses from Albany Medical Center will also be at the rally in support of Ellis Hospital and Bellevue Woman’s Center nurses.
- 9 more coronavirus cases confirmed in Albany city schools
- Pay-as-your-throw program removed from Troy budget
- Owl found in Rockefeller Center tree released into the wild
- St. Peter’s Health Partners enforcing no visitor policy
- As Syracuse moves forward with winter sports, John Wildhack says “Everything that we do, we do in consultation with the Onondaga Department of Health”