TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Eastside Neighborhood residents in Troy may experience discolored water, disruption of water service, and reduced pressure while maintenance operations are underway until Friday, August 7th.
The work will take place from 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. daily. Troy residents south of Brunswick Road and east of Pawling Avenue should expect their water pressure to return to normal after maintenance work is complete.
After water service is restored, customers who experience discolored water should run their cold water faucet for five to 10 minutes until the water runs clear.
Residents with longer than expected water outages are encouraged to contact the City Department of Public Utilities’ 24-hour number at (518) 237-0241.
- Gov. Cuomo provides Saturday coronavirus update for NYS
- Watervliet administers hundreds of doses during vaccine clinic
- Hannaford issues recall for fried chicken tenders in select stores due to mislabeled packaging
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 10
- Taking this step after receiving the COVID-19 vaccine makes a difference, CDC says