Early morning gas pump fire extinguished at Latham Stewart’s Shop

Stewarts Shops_413803

LATHAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Fire crews responding to an overnight gas pump fire at the Stewart’s Shop located on 215 Troy Schenectady Road in Latham.

According to Colonie Police, the call came in around 11:30 Wednesday night. The fire was quickly extinguished, causing only minor visible damage to the exterior of one gas pump.

Officials have yet to release information on what potentially caused the fire.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Download our news app

App Store Link
Google Play Link

Click Below to set up your cable box

Coronavirus Outbreak

More Coronavirus Outbreak

Classroom Progress Report

More Classroom Progress Report