BETHLEHEM, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Bethlehem Central School District was notified on Thursday, Dec. 10, of a positive COVID case that will impact two elementary schools. Students at Eagle Elementary School and Glenmont Elementary School will be remote-only on Friday, Dec. 11. All faculty and staff will report unless otherwise notified by their supervisor.
The District says families can plan on schools reopening for in-person instruction on Monday, Dec. 14 unless otherwise notified. Information regarding this transition will be updated as soon as more information becomes available.
Breakfast and lunch are available for students and can be picked-up at the high school, Mon-Fri, 9 a.m. until noon. The pick-up location is on the Van Dyke Road side of the building near the cafeteria.
- Multiple dog tags among odd items found in 445-pound gator’s stomach
- Off-duty Pentagon officer charged with second-degree murder after 2 killed in Takoma Park shooting
- Sheriff: Camper missing since Tuesday dies, wife rescued in Death Valley National Park
- ‘I’ll walk if you walk’: Story behind Prince Philip walking with Harry, William at Princess Diana’s funeral
- Pfizer, BioNTech ask FDA to approve use of vaccine in children ages 12 to 15