(CNN) — Dunkin’ is thinking pumpkin.
The Massachusetts based company is making its pumpkin flavored coffee, espresso, and bakery treats available next week.
This is the earliest Dunkin’ brought its fall-flavored products to consumers. The fall items will be available for a limited time.
No word yet if Dunkin’ plans to bring its Christmas treats earlier than usual this year.
- Siena Basketball Claims MAAC Regular Season Title, Top Seed in Tournament
- Times Union Center to allow fans for NCAA Hockey Regional
- Saint Rose women fall short once again in loss to Bryant & Stratton Buffalo
- Siena women’s lacrosse preps season-opening back to back against Canisius
- Local business helps support Proctors Theatre