(CNN) — Dunkin’ is thinking pumpkin.
The Massachusetts based company is making its pumpkin flavored coffee, espresso, and bakery treats available next week.
This is the earliest Dunkin’ brought its fall-flavored products to consumers. The fall items will be available for a limited time.
No word yet if Dunkin’ plans to bring its Christmas treats earlier than usual this year.
- Ford recalls over 700,000 vehicles because backup cameras can go dark
- Arrest made in Schenectady homicide investigation
- Commission on Presidential Debates to make format changes following first Trump-Biden debate
- Award-winning Cooper’s Cave pub to close indefinitely in Glens Falls
- While statewide coronavirus positive cases is slightly down, Cuomo reminds New Yorkers to wear a mask