(CNN) – Dunkin’ announced they bringing back a fan favorite, Free Donut Fridays, but they’re also starting Free Coffee Mondays.
Starting Aug. 3, if you’re a Dunkin Perks member, you can get a free medium coffee, hot or iced, for free. You just have to buy any food item to get the deal.
If you’re not a member, you can sign up with the app.
And for Free Donut Fridays, members get a free classic donut with any drink purchase.
The deals only run through the week of Aug. 17.
- Social Dilemma: Is it considered cheap to use a gift card you received to buy a gift for someone else?
- Dentists advise against participating in TikTok teeth filing challenge
- US census to end October 5, despite court order
- Carole Baskin booted from ‘Dancing with the Stars’
- Floridians react to the lifting of state coronavirus restrictions