(CNN) — Need a face new mask? Donut worry. Stick with me here–Dunkin’ Donuts is making masks.
The company says, since everyone who works there is required to wear a mask– they decided to brand their own.
You can see there are five to choose from and two of them even have a half-donut in the place of a big smile.
The masks are not medical grade but the company says they do have two layers. You can find them on their website for $10.
Until the end of August, $3 of that $10 mask will go to the Dunkin’ Joy in Childhood Foundation which supports health and hunger relief for kids in underserved communities.
- Rochester man arrested for allegedly trying to incite a riot
- 9/26/20: Summer-like End to the Weekend
- PTSD after COVID-19: ‘No doubt’ it’ll happen,’ says NIMH director
- Amy Coney Barrett: 5 things to know about Trump’s Supreme Court nominee
- Sleep in Heavenly Peace hosts Bunks Across America to help children in need