(CNN Newsource) — Dunkin’ partnered with post to create Dunkin’ cereal.
Together they brewed two flavors, caramel macchiato and mocha latte. One has crunchy cereal pieces and caramel-swirled marshmallows. The other has hints of chocolate and latte-swirled marshmallows.
Each cereal contains caffeine, but only about one-tenth of a cup of coffee.
Dunkin’ says the new product will be rolled out nationwide in August.
- Disney honors Chadwick Boseman’s birthday with special ‘Black Panther’ opening
- Rensselaer County seeing highest number of coronavirus cases since pandemic began
- Next generation of philanthropists prepare for Giving Tuesday
- Getting in the holiday spirit at Christmas Land
- Siena basketball legend Tay Fisher helps launch KeyBank Assists initiative