Dryer catches fire in house in Saratoga Springs

News
generic-fire-engine-fire-truck-resized_202405

generic-fire-engine-fire-truck-resized_202405

Trending on NEWS10

SARATOGA SPRINGS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Saratoga Springs Fire Department Station 2 confirmed a structure fire on Eastman Lane in Saratoga Springs.

Saratoga Springs Fire Department Station 2 said a dryer caught fire and smoke filled throughout the house. The fire was contained to only inside the dryer and smoke was the only thing that reached the house.

Credit to Edward Ford

Copyright 2022 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Download our news app

App Store Link
Google Play Link

Trending on NEWS10

READ MORE: The Upside

An image that says The Upside

Check the latest closings and delays

CHECK OUT OUR NEW APP FEATURES

Latest COVID-19 News

More COVID-19