STILLWATER, N.Y. (NEWS10)— The Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York partnered Friday with the village of Stillwater. The Regional Food Bank set up a drive-through food pantry at the Stillwater Area Community Center.
People drove up, told the volunteers how many people they needed food for and the volunteers took over, loading up the backs of their cars.
Pallets were loaded with over 14,000 pounds of food. That’s enough food for over 11,000 meals.
The Regional Food Bank of Northeastern New York serves 23 counties and just about every day they have one of these drive up food banks. For dates and times go to the Regional Food Bank‘s webpage.
- Teen shot in Troy, search underway for suspect
- President Trump expected to announce Supreme Court Justice pick Saturday
- Unrest continues for the second night following Breonna Taylor announcement
- Cam Newton “there are no moral victories”
- Albany CSD to layoff more than 200 staffers