CHICAGO (WGNTV) – On Friday, September 17, Dr. Robert Murphy, a professor of infectious disease at Northwestern University’s Feinberg School of Medicine, answers questions about the blood types of a person in fighting COVID makes a difference.
Dr. Murphy is the executive director for the Institute for Global Health and will be on WGN Morning News on Mondays and Fridays.
You can also submit questions via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Richard Mooney: Candidate for Rensselaer mayor discusses the issues with NEWS10
- Mike Stammel: Candidate for Rensselaer mayor discusses the issues with NEWS10
- In-N-Out Burger defies vaccine mandate, gets restaurant shut down
- Republicans stand against president’s IRS bank plan
- Biden meets with lawmakers to try to broker social spending deal