WARRENSBURG, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Joq Quintal, third-generation owner of Oscar’s Smokehouse, says the community that loves his meats, cheeses, and sauces has shown support through the COVID-19 pandemic, just as they did 11 years ago when the smokehouse’s original storefront was destroyed by a fire.
- Saratoga Springs dealing with nearly $7 million budget shortfall
- Shen stays unbeaten with 2-0 win over CBA
- NY health inspectors plan to try to inspect Rensselaer Co. nursing home
- New York Medicaid cuts to hit low income communities
- Senate Republicans introduce amendment to prevent ‘packing’ of Supreme Court