LAKE GEORGE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Isa O’Brien and Heather Benworth of the Village of Lake George looked out their windows on Thursday and saw the over two feet of snowfall outside as an open invitation. Finding a path left by someone else in Shepard Park, the pair chose against the traditional sleds, instead favoring the snowboards they use at Gore Mountain every year.
The shot down the park slope takes them near the water, but O’Brien said she doesn’t get scared if she gets close.
The North County was hit with heavy snow until around 2:30 p.m. on Thursday.
- 10 inmates arrested from Albany County Correctional Facility following site wide shakedown
- Troy man arrested for reportedly stealing over $50k in merchandise from local business
- Can you travel with kids if you’re fully vaccinated?
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 18
- 04/18/2021: Our weekend of clouds continues