ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- Chief of the Department of Medicine at St. Peter’s Hospital, Dr. Jorge Cerda, talks in-depth about why it’s important for the general public to continue using social distancing and wearing a mask to prevent the spread of COVID-19.
- Pennsylvania high court rejects lawsuit challenging election
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Shoppers turn out for Small Business Saturday, WNY businesses urge community to shop small throughout the holiday season
- Victory Church “gifts for Guns” program launches
- Albany Med nurses rally ahead of planned strike