GRANVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Molly Biggs-Celani, Board of Trustees president at Slate Valley Museum, speaks on how slate from Granville was handled as it went to the roof of the pentagon; and how some of that slate wound up back in Granville after 9/11.
- Paws Across Pacific: Historic animal rescue flight provides hundreds of Hawaii shelter animals with forever homes
- Fauci: Life as we knew it won’t return until ‘many, many months’ into 2021
- Florida woman in labor refuses hospital until husband drives her to polling place first
- NY Blitz Digital Huddle: Week 8
- Pedestrian fatally hit by car after entering lane of traffic