GRANVILLE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Molly Biggs-Celani and Sarah Kijowski (offscreen) of the Slate Valley Museum in Granville talk about how a complete slate exhibit came to them, and what surprises are still in store after 25 years of local history.
- Siena basketball likely to open season on Thanksgiving
- Maple Hill, Greenville advance to Patroon Conference girls soccer final
- Lark Street Restaurant week to help small businesses
- Tickets sold-out for Saratoga Spooktacular
- U Albany ramps up COVID-19 testing to prevent community spread