TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- On Thursday Diamond Hill Nursing and Rehabilitation Center released a coronavirus status report on its website. They say another three residents tested positive for the virus bringing the total number to six.
They say Thursday they partnered with the Department of Health to have all residents tested and offered testing to all employees.
“With these results, we respectfully anticipate that this may result in a rise in positive
cases, that were otherwise asymptomatic. However, with these test results, our team will be
able to manage the virus more effectively,” the nursing home says.
People with family members at Diamond Hill can sign up for COVID-19 updates through their website. The nursing home says the responsible parties of those who tested positive have been notified.
“We cannot assure success or that governmental guidelines and directives will be judged kindly in hindsight after more facts are information becomes available, but we are working hard to prevent spread. We love our residents and are dedicated to their care,” they say.
Questions and concerns should be directed to Administrator Clara Tryon, at (518) 235-1410. Anonymous compliments or complaints can be directed to 1-800-610-2544 or by email at REPORTS@SNFHOTLINE.ORG.
- NYS warns of scammers posing as state or federal agencies
- Christmas and COVID: Therapist on how to manage holiday stress and decisions amid the pandemic
- Scene from ‘Elf’ comes to life as Buddy meets dad in Boston
- Homeland Security investigating scams related to new COVID-19 vaccines
- Federal student loans payments and interest pause to continue into 2021