ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Albany County Department of Health announced Thursday the temporary closure of an area restaurant after employees tested positive for COVID-19. Delmonico’s on Central Avenue in Albany has three employees who tested positive for the virus, two from Schenectady County and one who lives in Albany County.
The New York State Department of Health will hold onsite testing for the employees Friday and the restaurant will remain closed until all of the test results come back. Delmonico’s has been fully compliant.
- Carlton Road in Clifton Park closed Monday morning due to downed power lines, pole
- Sources: Big Ten, other top conferences meeting to decide fate of 2020 college football season
- Robotic pets used to remedy loneliness in nursing homes
- Fire damages home of TV host Rachael Ray
- ‘Mass casualty incident’ being investigated in Yates County