ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — An East Greenbush man has pleaded not guilty to a six-count indictment in Albany County Court.
Adam Matteson, 36, was indicted on the following charges:
- Burglary in the First Degree
- Assault in the First Degree
- Assault in the Second Degree
- Assault in the Third Degree
- Endangering the Welfare of a Child
- Grand Larceny in the Fourth Degree
On or about September 16, the indictment states Matteson unlawfully entered a location in the town of Bethlehem and caused physical injuries to two victims. The victims are accusing him of stabbing and striking them in the presence of a child.
The indictment also claims he stole a car at a different location the next day. He remains in the Albany County Jail without bail.