This report originally stated crews were working on a water main break, officials with Colonie explained that it is infrastructure work
COLONIE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Crews are working on water infrastructure on the southbound side of Wolf Road between Sand Creek Road and Computer Drive West. The righthand lane of Wolf Road was closed Thursday. Work will continue while road work is being done in the same area.
- 50 million and counting: 11 days out, early voting in 2020 surpasses 2016 total
- COVID-19 vaccine trial from AstraZeneca, Oxford approved to resume in US
- Asteroid samples escaping from jammed NASA spacecraft: ‘Time is of the essence’
- Granville school community builds 25 desks for remote students
- Officials track down first-ever ‘murder hornet’ nest in Washington