This report originally stated crews were working on a water main break, officials with Colonie explained that it is infrastructure work
COLONIE, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Crews are working on water infrastructure on the southbound side of Wolf Road between Sand Creek Road and Computer Drive West. The righthand lane of Wolf Road was closed Thursday. Work will continue while road work is being done in the same area.
- COVID-19 antibody treatments: What are they?
- Americade reschedules 2021 motorcycle rally for Sept. 21-25
- DPH: 28 western Massachusetts communities at high-risk for COVID-19
- Third stimulus check: GOP lawmaker wants $1,400 payment reserved for people who get COVID-19 vaccine
- Massachusetts seeing downward trend in new COVID cases