TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Troy police say a recently repaired water main that broke over the weekend may have re-broken and has now shut down a portion of 15th Street from Hutton to Hoosick Street.
Police say crews are on scene working to make repairs and there is no word as to when the road will reopen.
News10 will provide additional updates to this story as they become available.
- Japan privately concludes Tokyo Olympics should be canceled due to coronavirus
- Democrats support President Joe Biden’s executive orders, Republicans critical of changes
- Buffalo Kickoff Live: Jan 21.
- Biden administration asks Congress to pass COVID-19 relief bill
- A diploma & declaration: Local WWII vet given birthday surprises