CLERMONT, N.Y. (NEWS10)–All spring I’ve driven past Taste of the Fair, just over the board in Columbia County. Friday, I stopped in and talked with Kirsten Ellingson, who runs the Taste of the Fair with her father, Scott Gumienny.
Ellingson says with no fairs this summer; her dad was looking for a way to open up. A friend offered up part of his property to put the food trailer on.
If you want that fair flavor, then this is the place to stop at. Seating is now offered with the lessening of restaurant restrictions as counties start to open up. You can call ahead at (914) 388-3730 or show up and place your order for a Philly Cheesesteak and a glass of lemonade.
- Record number of early ballots cast for Vermont primary on Tuesday
- NEN Xtra – Julian Edelman without Tom Brady–his right hand man
- Saratoga officials warn of potential low-risk coronavirus exposure
- LIVE: President Trump to hold news conference Monday afternoon
- Food drive held on HVCC campus