CLERMONT, N.Y. (NEWS10)–All spring I’ve driven past Taste of the Fair, just over the board in Columbia County. Friday, I stopped in and talked with Kirsten Ellingson, who runs the Taste of the Fair with her father, Scott Gumienny.
Ellingson says with no fairs this summer; her dad was looking for a way to open up. A friend offered up part of his property to put the food trailer on.
If you want that fair flavor, then this is the place to stop at. Seating is now offered with the lessening of restaurant restrictions as counties start to open up. You can call ahead at (914) 388-3730 or show up and place your order for a Philly Cheesesteak and a glass of lemonade.
- Missing Nebraska dad arrested in Bay Area after kids found dead
- Ariana Grande marries real estate agent in small, at-home wedding
- Yes, your iPhone is taking ‘invisible’ pictures of you
- Damon Weaver, kid reporter who interviewed Obama, dies at 23
- ‘So I raped you.’ Facebook message renews victim’s fight for an arrest