ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — A new case of COVID-19 has been confirmed in the Albany City School District.
The case is associated with the ninth grade at Albany High School. The person was last in the building on October 1 and is quarantined at home. No additional contacts have been identified.
The district said it is maintaining health and safety procedures, including cleaning and sanitizing.
Learn more on the district’s website.
- White House urges states to prepare to vaccinate kids 5-11
- Woman passes note to cashier at South Carolina supermarket, says she fears man she’s shopping with
- How to spot ‘shrinkflation’ at the grocery store (and save money)
- 1 dead & 7 injured amid another campus shooting at Grambling State, Homecoming events canceled
- Shooting at Pennsylvania mall, multiple people injured