Individuals associated with the following schools tested positive for COVID-19:
- Karigon Elementary School, last day on-site was 12/02/2020
- Gowana Middle School, last day on-site was on 11/30/2020
- Shatekon Elementary School, only accessed educational provisions virtually, no in-person attendance
The county health department along with the school district is conducting contact tracing.
The district said, out of an abundance of caution, students and staff who had prolonged, direct contact with a positive case will be quarantined by the Saratoga County Public Health Department.
- Heeps’ breakout game helps UAlbany sweep New Hampshire
- Biden to reinstate COVID travel rules, add South Africa
- UAlbany men’s basketball earns split with New Hampshire
- During visit to SUNY Oneonta, Chancellor Malatras talks mandatory weekly testing for SUNY students and faculty
- 1/24/21: Chill Continues Monday, Snow Arrives Tuesday