ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Nine more people within the Albany City School District have tested positive for COVID-19.
The cases, according to the district, are as follows:
- Four cases are associated with Montessori Magnet School, all virtual.
- Two cases are associated with Stephen and Harriet Myers Middle School, also all virtual.
- Two cases are associated with district offices at Harriet Gibbons Student Services Center and no additional contacts have been identified.
- One case involves a fourth-grade classroom at Eagle Point Elementary School.
The Albany County Health Department has identified 25 additional contacts.
More information can be found on the district’s website.
- New York ranked 2021’s 2nd-worst state to retire
- Top Three Tips to Train Dogs…and maybe children.
- Third stimulus checks: Here’s what is holding up those $1,400 payments
- Pop-up site at Albany church gives out doses, as State strives for vaccine equity
- Bills fan drove solo from NY to Kansas City for AFC Championship