ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Three more people within the Albany City School District have tested positive for the coronavirus.
The affected buildings are Pine Hills Elementary School, Harriet Gibbons Student Services Center, and the district’s community-based prekindergarten program at Capital Milestones.
The district said they continue to clean and sanitize nightly as well as follow COVID-19 precautions such as wearing masks and social distancing.
For more information, visit HERE.
- Patriots look to keep playoff hopes alive as they host former draftee Kingsbury, Cardinals
- Passing of a Visionary: Tony Hsieh, former Zappos CEO, dies at 46
- Walmart announces Cyber Monday 2020 deals
- Two women-owned businesses are making waves for Small Business Saturday
- Police seeking public’s help in locating missing 15-year-old