(CNN) — U.S. Census Bureau data show the coronavirus is bashing U.S. home building.
For example, new residential construction slowed sharply in March as the coronavirus pandemic swept across the U.S.
Privately-owned housing starts declined last month to a pace that is 22 percent lower than February’s pace.
All four geographical segments in the U.S. were down, led by a 43 percent plunge in the Northeast.
- Pennsylvania high court rejects lawsuit challenging election
- “One mistake didn’t win or lose a game” Dino Babers reacts to Syracuse heartbreaking loss to NC State
- Shoppers turn out for Small Business Saturday, WNY businesses urge community to shop small throughout the holiday season
- Victory Church “gifts for Guns” program launches
- Albany Med nurses rally ahead of planned strike