MAYFIELD, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Mayfield Central School District Superintendent Christopher Harper announced a positive COVID case at Mayfield Elementary schools. The Fulton County Department of Health will reach out to all contacts and advise on the need to quarantine and to arrange testing of those exposed. The district is working with the Health Department.
The school building was thoroughly cleaned and disinfected on Wednesday before students and staff return to the building on Thursday, December 3.
Students who have been directed to self-quarantine will temporarily switch to fully-remote learning until their quarantine has ended and they are cleared to return to campus for in-person instruction.
Harper encouraged those worried to contact COVID-19 Coordinator Dr. Matthew Lewis, at email@example.com, for more information about the district’s health and safety procedures.
- Cuomo to expand community vaccination kit program, includes one new Albany site
- Majority of U.S. Catholics say abortion should be legal in most cases, survey shows
- Buffalo Bills arrive in Kansas City ahead of AFC Championship
- Big offenses, overlooked defenses in AFC title game
- Netflix series “Blown Away” Season Two Is Back