ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The City School District of Albany was notified Friday that a member of the Giffen Memorial Elementary School community has tested positive for COVID-19.
Health and safety procedures at Giffen and all district buildings include cleaning and sanitizing nightly. The district said it will continue with these procedures in all buildings district-wide.
They will also continue to follow all required COVID-19 precautions (pre-arrival symptom screening and temperature screening for students and staff, wearing masks, hand hygiene, social distancing of 6 feet or more, and other precautions).
- Local congressman in favor of Stopping Grinch Bots
- FDA authorizes first at-home COVID-19 and flu combination test
- Biden officially secures enough electors to become president after California certifies
- Reed: Trump’s NDAA veto threat is harmful to the troops
- More COVID-19 cases confirmed in Shenendehowa CSD