ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Albany County Department of Health is advising anyone who attended the September 20 service at Latham’s Life Church to contact them. The service took place between 11:30 a.m. and 12:30 p.m. at the church, which is based at 687 Watervliet Shaker Road.
Additionally, those who attended the 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. or the 4 p.m. to 5 p.m. service on September 13 are advised to contact the department if they are experiencing symptoms.
The Albany County Department of Health can be contacted on: (518) 447-4659.
- Local telehealth program on the horizon for emergency medicine
- Albany County Hockey Facility parking lot to host drive-thru Toys for Tots toy drop-off
- Credit union donates school supplies to students in Schenectady CSD
- WATCH: 22nd Congressional Debate
- Wood Theater cuts staff to part-time as pandemic furthers “dire situation”