BOSTON (WWLP) – State public health officials reported 71 newly confirmed deaths and 5,450 new confirmed COVID-19 cases in Massachusetts.
Total COVID-19 Cases by Age Group:
From 11/29/20 – 12/12/20
- 0-19 years: 11,108
- 20-29 years: 12,482
- 30-39 years: 10,413
- 40-49 years: 8,821
- 50-59 years: 9,309
- 60-69 years: 6,167
- 70-79 years: 949
- 80+ years: 2,182
According to the Department of Public Health, 124,172 new tests were performed with an overall of 9,809,105 molecular tests administered. The total number of confirmed cases since March statewide is 292,316.
Antigen Tests: A total of 5,353 new individuals have tested positive with 309,136 total tests reported.
1,851 patients are currently hospitalized with COVID-19 with 382 patients that are in intensive care units.
There are 11,261 confirmed death cases with an overall of 11,513 confirmed and probable deaths total with the average age of 81.
Confirmed COVID-19 Cases:
- New Cases: 5,450
- New Molecular Tests: 124,172
- Estimated Active Cases: 74,212
- New Deaths: 71
- Average Age of Deaths: 81
Probable COVID-19 Cases
- New Cases: 502
- Total Cases: 11,796
- New Deaths: 0
- Total Deaths: 252
COVID-19 Cases in Long-Term Care Facilities
- Residents/Healthcare workers with probable or confirmed COVID-19: 29,136
- Facilities reporting at least one probable or confirmed case of COVID-19: 407
- Probable or confirmed COVID-19 deaths: 7,072
You can get more details about the COVID-19 cases in the Commonwealth here
- Troopers’ union questions Attorney General’s call for systemic reform
- Enjoy Troy Night Out in-person and at home to support local businesses
- City of Troy to declare March women’s history month
- Schenectady launching 7th Hometown Heroes Banner Program
- Pittsfield meeting to discuss Tyler Street streetscape and roundabout plans